Thursday, January 28, 2016

New Morphe Brushes single eyshadows and swatches!

Hey Friends!!
  I'm so excited for this post! I am swatching and reviewing the new single shadows by Morphe Brushes.
I found these while I was digging around on social media and if you are on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or YouTube you may have heard of these. They are only $2.29 per shadow and they also have gorgeous palettes. All of which are super affordable. Without any further delays, let's just jump right into it. Shall we??
Below are all 36 new colors Morphe came out with in no particular order. Feast your eyes!



































Look at these and tell me they're not beautiful! So pigmented and very wallet friendly. You can fine your own here along with TONS of other gorgeous colors!

Which color is your favorite? Mine is Magic!


No comments:

Post a Comment