Monday, November 9, 2015

Sephora goodies!!!!

Welcome back!!! We're all entitled to that one "spoiled brat" moment every now and then and I always cash mine in at Sephora. I went recently and got some new stuff that I'm so excited about. Let me tell you what I got!

 Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette:
Unless you just recently joined us on planet earth everyone and their grandma has heard of the naked palettes. I love this one. The naked 2 palette has such gorgeous colors that can be worn for night and day! It was definitely a "need" product for me that I just had to have. 

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette:
OK, this I LOOOOVVVEEEE!!!!! I am so obsessed with this palette and if you don't have it, you need to go buy it. Again, you can create so many looks for night or day and any season. The colors are just to die for and it's perfect for everyday. 

 Urban Decay Primer Potion Samples:
These sample primers came with both the naked 2 and 3 palettes. They are just samples of four different Urban Decay primer potions. In case you're wondering, I do plan on getting the full sized ones on my next treasure hunt!

Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadows:



I bought these because I thought they would be good for highlighting and transition shades. They do go on light but when I sprayed my shader brush with some makeup setting spray they came out GORGEOUS! It wont ruin your brush, it just helps the shadow apply a little more pigmented and prevent creasing. 

Urban Decay Eyeshadow:
This I had to have. This is seriously so beautiful. The tonic eye shadow has a glossy chameleon effect. It gave a purple/blue color that I do love, however, I did have to spray my shader brush with a makeup setting spray to get the pigment that I wanted.  Once I did achieve it though, I was very thrilled with the color.  Trust me, the payoff is so worth it. I'm actually thinking of doing a makeup tutorial with this. Let me know if you would like me to do that!

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara:
I have puh-the-tic eyelashes. I'm always on the lookout for anything that is going to give me longer and thicker eyelashes without having to always resort to falsies. This mascara gave me the false lashes effect without glue and tweezers!

Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer:
Ah, my saving grace! This has to be the best face primer EVER! It's silicone free and it's so hydrating if you have dry skin which right now I do. I wouldn't recommend this if you have oily skin (which is me in the summer) because it will turn you into a grease ball but for dry skin I would absolutely say get it!

Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder:
This is terrific for baking. If you use this for setting foundation and concealer, I guarantee that your makeup will not budge all day! Need I say more?

Sephora Contour Eye Pencil:
I mainly got this pencil for highlight my inner corner and waterline. It glides on smooth and does the trick without drawing attention away from your pretty eyeshadow that you spent FOR-E-VER on!

Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray:
OMG! Perfection in a bottle! I am in love with this makeup setting spray! There was one day when I had my makeup on at 9 am and used it. I went about my day and even slept in it (I know, so bad...) and when I woke up my makeup still looked freshly applied. I was completely blown away!

Well, there you have it. Some of my favorite products and obsessions. What are some of your favorite things from Sephora???

No comments:

Post a Comment